2010!

January 01, 2010

Wow 2010! Really? I had a nice relaxing New Years Eve. After the little one went to sleep Chris and I watched a scary movie and ate sushi. I made chocolate Creme Brulee for desert and guess what I fell asleep before midnight! Chris got a new phone, Garmin Nuvi, so he wanted to test out the GPS and we went on a short road trip. We drove to a little mountain town called Tehachapi, I was hoping to see some snow since they do call themselves "The Land of Four Seasons" but they lie. :p I miss the snow! The downtown area was old and little, really cute, and we ate at a little restaurant that was attached to a saloon called The Red Caboose. The food wasn't anything spectacular but it was fun to get out of the house as a family since we don't get to do that very often.


Happy New Year Everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!