Pock Pock

January 18, 2010

Well today was day one of our three day potty training. No going in the the potty but she sure went on the tile floor and in her bedroom a few times. She didn't like it and would cry after she went so I am hoping she will figure it out tomorrow. I am going to try a couple more days and if she doesn't get it we will take a break and try again in a few weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Here is a picture of my roasted chicken. It came out really tender and Chris said it was delicious.

Roasted Chicken

2 to 3 Tablespoons of Butter
2 Cups of Chicken Broth
1/2 an Onion
Clove of Garlic mashed up
About 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Herb Seasoning
About 1/2 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper

Preheat oven to 375. Mix butter, Garlic, Lemon Herb Seasoning, Italian Seasoning and Pepper to taste in a small bowl. Place Chicken on a rack in a roasting pan and rub some of the Butter mixture underneath the skin of the Chicken and rub the rest all over the outside of the Chicken. Place the Onion inside the cavity of the Chicken. I trussed the Chicken with some string but this isn't necessary. Pour the Chicken Broth into the roasting pan and just a little over the entire Chicken. Sprinkle Salt over the Chicken and then cover entire pan with aluminum foil and roast the Chicken for an hour. After an hour remove the foil and roast for another 45 minutes to an hour. Chicken is done when juices run clear or when your handy thermometer tells you so. :)

Just a side note, You have probably noticed I am using caps on words that don't need to be capitalized. I am aware of this (chris) I just thought I would capitalize the ingredients in the recipe so they stand out as you read it. Don't ask me why it just seemed helpful to me, I guess I'm just silly like that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!