Working Out

January 28, 2010

Today I took Penelope for a free trial class at My Gym Children's Fitness Center. I heard about it from a mom in my meetup group so I thought we would check it out to see if it was something we would be interested in. The class for her age group is called Gymsters. It is a one hour class that includes singing, dancing, games, puppet shows, taking turns on different rides and playing with different toys all the while learning gymnastics. I was told the class is different each week, with new music, toys and activities. You should have seen Penelope she was so excited. Running around getting into everything. The tumbling was a little scary for her even though she is constantly scaring me to death at home trying to tumble off the couch! I took a few pictures of her day at the gym it was hard since parents have to be involved a bit. It was a fun day and we will definitely be back!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Melissa TiptonJanuary 28, 2010

    Yeah she liked it. I was going to email you and ask how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, she had a great time thanks for letting us no about it. It's too bad her and Marissa can't be in the same class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa TiptonJanuary 28, 2010

    Yeah that is too bad they cant be in the same class. but maybe we can arrange to go to a free playtime at the same time/day.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!