January 19, 2010

I decided to post twice tonight since it just didn't seem right to post about food in the last post. ;p I found this cute little box at Dollar Tree yesterday so I put Penelope's lunch in it today. Nothing exciting...I made chicken salad with the leftover roasted chicken we had for dinner last night so she had a Chicken Salad Sandwich on Sourdough, Apple (she requested this), and Goldfish Crackers.


Here is a picture of our dinner tonight. Chris said it was one of the best meals I have made in awhile.

The Roasted Pork Loin came out really tender and the Brown Sugar Carrots and Mashed Potatoes were yummy. The only thing I can't take credit for was the gravy, my arch-nemesis. I know it's simple to make right? Still I had a bad experience once *shutter* and I am still afraid to attempt it again.


Boneless Pork Tenderloin
Minced Garlic
Lemon Herb Seasoning
Italian Seasoning
Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper




Rub Pork with Garlic, Seasonings and Salt & Pepper. Drizzle with Olive Oil and cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least two hours. Preheat oven to 350 and place Pork on a roasting rack and roast for 1 hour and 20 minutes. If you have a thermometer the temperature should read 145 degrees. Let it sit for 10 minutes before you slice. It's so easy and so good.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute box! Penelope is lucky to have a Mommy who takes such loving care to give her surprises like fun lunch boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!