Twin Bento's

January 16, 2010

I made the blueberry Barefoot Contessa pancakes from the mix my sister bought me for breakfast today. Chris said they were really good and here are his slathered in the Maine Blueberry Syrup. I don't like pancakes so Chris and Penelope enjoyed them while I ate a toasted bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Yum! Chris also said the Barefoot Contessa coffee flavored with a hint of cinnamon was good.

For lunch today I decided to make daddy/daughter bento's. They had some Shrimp fried in Fish Fry, Hummus and Naan Bread and Broccoli and Tomatoes with Jalapeno Ranch for dipping. Penelope ate the tomatoes and the Naan and Hummus. The last week or so she hasn't had quite her usual appetite and has been a little picky. I hope this is just a stage she is going through.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!