Free Cat to OK Home.

January 11, 2010

We are back from San Diego! We had a great time visiting with family and of course it was hot as it always is when I visit. It only took 3 hours and 30 minutes each way, we didn't hit any traffic, Wheee! Penelope was so good in the car, but then again she is so use to traveling. On the way back she slept for 3 hours and only woke up when we were 30 minutes away from home! I drove the whole way, both ways, without stopping. No lunch breaks and no potty breaks! Did you hear that Chris no potty breaks! :) It was a nice trip but I wasn't very pleased with what I came home to. My crazy cat likes to run around on top of our kitchen cabinets and then jump onto the refrigerator to get down. Apparently when he jumped on the refrigerator he managed to open the freezer door...UGH! I came home to a huge smelly mess. I had just gone grocery shopping before I left and our stocked freezer had to be thrown out. All our meats, veggies, ice cream, fruit, everything! I was so mad! Then I realized I had forgotten to close Penelope's bedroom door before we left and the cat got in there and decided to puke all over her carpet! Then he decided, even though I had cleaned his litter box before I left, that he was going to miss the litter box and make P on the floor right next to it instead! He never does this! I guess he was pretty upset that he got left behind. Anyway we are glad to be home and get back to business as usual. The cats sleeping in the garage tonight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!