January 25, 2010

Here is my meal plan for the week:


Monday-Cajun Chicken Pasta ( I added Paremsan Cheese to the sauce and used Penne Pasta instead of Spaghetti.)
Tuesday- Grilled Chicken Caeser Salad
Wednesday- Seasoned Pork Chops and Creamy Squash Casserole
Thursday- Beef Broccoli Stir Fry with Brown Rice
Friday- Buffalo Wings

Last night I made baked salmon, steamed broccoli and brown rice for dinner and I found out Penelope loves Brown rice! She had 3 servings, that little piggy. She asked for more but I cut her off at three. For lunch today she had her very first Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Green Grapes and Blueberries. She wasn't all that into her sandwich and only had a few bites.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh wow.. her 1st pb&j. Crazy. My kids have been eating pb&j since they were like 6 months. lol.
    Rob's guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!