Very Kid Friendly Bento

June 03, 2010

We were craving Wing Stop fries today, OK I was craving Wing Stop fries Penelope wanted "cheeese mommy". Have you ever had Wing Stop fries? They are sooo good and sooo addictive. I am pretty sure they put sugar on them. So instead of going out and spending money I made my own version of Wing Stop fries with sugar on them. Hey, don't knock it till you try it. These things were sooo good and sooo addictive. Just deep fried some plain russet potatoes with the skin on and sprinkled them with seasoned salt and sugar when they were finished. These tasted almost identical to Wing Stops. YUMMY! I wish I had some of their blue cheese dressing to dip them in. Their blue cheese is the best! So for Penelope's bento today she had a child's dream lunch. Chicken Nuggets and French Fries sprinkled with Sugar. I know not very healthy but she she hasn't had any candy or chocolate since Chris left for school. ;p  She deserves a treat!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!