Grilled Sourdough Chris and Monica

June 16, 2010

OK, I admit I really like Jack in the Box. I know not many people are fond of it but I am a sucker for their Grilled Sourdough Jack and Tacos. Mmm mmm greasy unhealthy goodness. :) Tonight for dinner we made our version of the Grilled Sourdough Jack and let me tell you not only did we make 3 burgers for the price of one with ingredients to spare but they were pretty tasty and I am sure healthier. OK, probably not much healthier but still good!
I crisped some Bacon in the oven and grilled some pieces of Sourdough Bread with Butter while Chris grilled up some Burger Patties and melted some Muenster Cheese on them. We spread Mayo on the Bread, topped with the Patty, slices of Bacon and slices of Tomato. Yum! By the way the glass in the pic has some diet grapefruit soda, that I made myself! More on that later... 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mmmmmmmmmm that looks better than Gag in A bag.. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!