Day 6

June 05, 2010

Today was a little better, she actually went in the potty. All day long I kept harassing her with "do you need to go potty?" and of course she didn't need to go until nap time. Then finally in the evening I left her alone while she played and went into my bedroom to do a couple of things and she runs in and says "mommy, big girl potty" so I chase after her to the bathroom and sure enough her potty is full. YAY! OK, it seems like there is a pattern developing here, every time I keep reminding her about the potty and telling her she needs to go she doesn't but as soon as I leave her alone she goes. Hmmm....I am going to try something tomorrow. I am not going to keep asking her if she needs to go and just leave her alone about it and see if she just uses it on her own. I told you she is really independent these days so maybe this is just another thing she  doesn't need help with. We'll see...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Potty training is tricky. I am a firm believer they will do it when they are ready. The pediatrician once asked me a profound question: "When is the last time you saw a 16 year old walking around in a diaper?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop nagging her mom.. LOL
    Remind her that Destiny goes in the Big Girl Potty.
    Don't compare her, just say. YOU WANNA SHOW DESTINY THAT YOU KNOW HOW TOO. Hee Hee I did that, she wanted to be like JOHN. LOL.

    GOOD JOB P !!.. YOU ARE SO READY.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!