Day 5

June 04, 2010

Today was another repeat of yesterday. She just won't go until she has that diaper on her at nap time. I am constantly reminding her, bribing her with stickers and making sure her sippy is full but nothing. I really need to go out and get her some big girl undies so she doesn't have to be semi nude all day. Maybe once she goes in her undies and feels how wet and uncomfortable it is she will be more inclined to go in the potty.

Oh my have I mentioned the weather here? It's hot! I checked the forecast and it will be in the 90's all week! I guess that's what I have to look forward to for the next few months. Sunday and Monday it is going to be 98 degrees UGH! I was curious what the highest recorded temperature in Bakersfield was so I looked it up. 118 degrees!!!! That was in 1908, we definitely don't need a repeat of that. The lowest recorded temperature was 12 degrees in the same year. Now that's more like it...seriously I love the cold. Oh why oh why did we ever leave Alaska...hush Chris!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow! That is HOT!! Hope you are someplace with AC!

    Hi~

    I am your newest follower from TPRP :-)

    You can find me here~

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    Have A Great Day!

    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1908 ... Girl try 2009 110, 2008 - 114.. YEAH it's not pretty. BUT it's not that bad really. A/C's are a blessing. LOL and Pismo isn't that far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1908 ... Girl try 2009 110, 2008 - 114.. YEAH it's not pretty. BUT it's not that bad really. A/C's are a blessing. LOL and Pismo isn't that far away.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!