Im Dying Over Here!

June 28, 2010

It was 105 degrees today! What?! I was anticipating this and knew I had to go out today and run some errands so I figured Penelope and I would get up early and head out before the heat struck. We walked out the front door at 9am and I instantly started sweating. I am not kidding you! How do you people that have been living here for awhile handle this weather. Seriously, how can you ever get use to it. My mom in law asked if the forecast was calling for the same for the rest of the week. I said umm try the rest of the summer! UGH! And here my mom is complaining that it is cold and rainy in San Diego, send some my way please.All I gotta say is thank God for air conditioning.

I am curious what the weather is like where you are at right now?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The weather here in the Appalachians is beautiful. I actually had to close the windows because it got too chilly in the house.

    We moved here from southern Missouri only a little over a month ago. We are loving a summer without the intense heat we had been used to.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!