Snow Fun

November 06, 2010

Well we have gotten about a foot of snow the last couple of days since it has started snowing. The temperature has been in the mid to low 30's, it actually feels really nice outside. Penelope had been asking to play in the snow and today there was finally enough for us to go out and have some fun in it.
Here is Penelope being a good neighbor and cleaning the snow off of our neighbors car.
And her very first snowman.
The face is made with these red berries we have on trees all around our place. They are more like grape tomatoes same texture and everything. I am going to have to figure out what they are. Penelope wanted to eat one because she loves tomatoes but better make sure they are not poisonous first.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How cute! Penelope looks tall for her age. What size is she now? I can't believe how cold it looks there!

    Guess what, Shinya's got new iPhone now so I can leave a comment more often from now on, which is great for me, as my mobile phone doesn't let most of the pictures show and I couldn't even leave comment. Now Shinya's reading your blog, too:)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!