Day Trip to Kenai

November 28, 2010

Today we took a road trip to Kenai to do some shopping. It is about an hour and thirty minute drive and very pretty. I saw several moose on the side of the road but didn't get a chance to pull over and snap some photos. Oh well I am sure I will get plenty more chances. Chris took us out to lunch at a restaurant called Louie's Steak and Seafood that is connected to the Uptown Motel. The whole way there he kept insisting they had the best prime rib in Alaska. Oh man...he was not kidding. That stuff was delicious! It was blackened and cooked perfectly and boy was it tender, I could cut it with a butter knife! The stuff just melts in your mouth. If you are ever in or near Kenai you have to eat at Louie's and order blackened prime rib. My mouth is watering just thinking about it...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!