Post Thanksgiving Dinner Wrap Up

November 26, 2010

How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was delicious! Made way to much food for my family of three and will be having leftovers for several days.

I made a turkey breast and thanks to the Barefoot Contessa Chris said it was the best turkey he has ever had. It had really food flavor and came out moist and tender. Here is the recipe for Ina Garten's Herb Roasted Turkey Breast.  *FYI-I didn't have dried mustard so I used regular yellow mustard from a bottle.* I also made the Pioneer Woman's Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Sooo good! Unfortunately I couldn't get Yukon Gold potatoes up here so I used red potatoes with the skin on. Yummy! My stuffing was a Sourdough Bread Stuffing courtesy of Dave Lieberman of Food Network. We also had Green Bean Casserole, cranberry sauce, rolls and of course Pumpkin Pie for dessert. I am feeling sleepy just thinking about all the food.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!