Yummy Casserole

March 27, 2010


Last night for dinner we had Tuna Casserole. It came out really good so I thought I would share my recipe.

Egg Noodles
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
Sour Cream
Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
Milk
1 7oz Can of Tuna
Frozen Peas
Chopped Onion
Salt & Pepper
Butter
Potato Chips

I put about 1/2 of a 1 pound package of Egg Noodles in a pot to cook. While those were cooking in a large bowl I added the Soup, about 1 cup of Sour Cream, about 2 handfuls of Cheese and a couple of splashes of Milk and mixed it all together. Then I added the can of Tuna some frozen Peas, Onion and Salt and Pepper and mixed some more. I put a couple of tablespoons of Butter in a 9X13 baking dish and then put the cooked Noodles inside and stirred them so they were coated with the Butter. I poured the Soup mixture over the Noodles and stirred everything together then topped with some more Cheese and crumbled up Potato Chips. Yum! Bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes at 350.
You like the piece of Parsley I garnished my casserole with? :) It's from my parsley plant I bought the other day. Chris had an old wooden cassette holder he had made in the garage and my plant fit perfectly in it so I stole it. Really, does anyone own cassette tapes anymore? It will fit two more herb plants so I am going to get some basil and oregano next.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!