I bet the corndogs at Disneyland are sooo good!

March 19, 2010

In honor of National Corndog Day Penelope and I met up with our friends at the mall to celebrate. Here are the little ones enjoying their corndogs.
OK, so Destiny actually ate a cheese stick and corndog day isn't until tomorrow, ( Apparently I was very anxious about corndog day and read my calendar wrong.) still you gotta admit these girls sure look like they are having a yummy and fun lunch.

And on to some other exciting news...we picked up our Disneyland vouchers yesterday! As most of you already know by now Disneyparks had a promotion going on called Give A Day Get A Day. If you signed up and volunteered your time to a charity listed on their site you would receive a free day pass to a Disneypark of your choice. One of the awesome ladies in my meetup group set it up for a bunch of us to get together and create knot blankets for The Ronald Mcdonald House of Bakersfield and in return we were given free passes. How awesome is that, I love Disneyland! Not to mention we were able to help pediatric and NICU patients of Bakersfield Memorial hospital snuggle up with some comfy blankets. It was my first time making one of these knot blankets. I made two for Chris and I and they cost $25 for both which totally beats the $144 we would have paid had we purchased our tickets. The people at Ronald Mcdonald house were so grateful, they asked if we would be willing to donate blankets every 3 months or so. Sounds good to me I will be a knot tying blanket making machine in no time! So now I am really excited about taking Penelope and Regan to Disneyland I keep bugging Chris about when we are going to go. He needs to get some time off from work! He works so hard to support us he needs some amusement park fun! Thank you Chris for being such a wonderful husband and dad, now can we go see Mickey already?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!