Muffin Tin Monday

March 15, 2010



This weeks Muffin Tin theme was green/St. Patrick's Day. I was very excited about this theme cause right away I thought of Pesto. Yum! We went to the park today at lunchtime and Penelope ate her lunch there so I made another dinner muffin tin for her.
Top Row: Grapes, Spinach Veggie Chips, Bell Pepper Strips
Bottom Row: Caeser Salad, Tomato, Cheese and Basil Ravioli with Pesto Sauce, Ranch Dressing for dipping her bell pepper.
I was able to introduce Penelope to a couple of new things with this tin. She had bell pepper for the first time and really liked it, or maybe she really liked the Ranch. :p She also had pesto for the first time. She only had a couple of bites of the pasta but she gobbled up everything else. Funny, this little girl loves salad and Caeser salad is her favorite, must be the croutons.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!