Fish Tacos!

March 31, 2010

We had yummy fish tacos for dinner tonight. I cut up some Red Snapper and battered them with some Fish Fry. Normally I would have used beer batter but the store was all out. I guess I could have made my own but it's so much easier this way. I deep fried the Snapper pieces and then put a couple pieces on a warm Corn Tortilla. Topped them with Salsa, Crema, shredded Cabbage and diced Avocado. Sooo yummy!

Salsa

4 Roma Tomatoes
Bunch of Cilantro
About 2 chopped Green Onions
1 Serrano Pepper

You just throw everything in a blender and turn on. You could also make it a chunky salsa by just chopping everything up. If you want your salsa a little spicier just do one Serrano per 2 Tomatoes.

For the Crema you can use store bought Crema Mexicana which is the Mexican version of sour cream or just thin some plain sour cream with a little milk so it's not so thick but more pourable.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. mmmmmmmmmm that looks so good. I need to try them. Question? Does it make the house smell like fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, looks good. and the recipe looks pretty easy. must try.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!