Muffin Tin Monday

March 29, 2010


Today's Muffin Tin Monday theme was Blue/Purple. I found this theme a little difficult.
Top Row: POM Juice, Purple Goldfish and Basketball Crackers, Toast with Grape Jelly
Bottom Row: Blackberries, Beets, Cottage Cheese
I had a hard time trying to find things for this tin in my kitchen. The beets look red in the photo but you know if you have ever had beets they are more on the purple side. This was the first time Penelope had tried beets. She took a couple of bites of one asked what it was and then said "poo poo" :) she gobbled up everything else. I added cottage cheese to the tin because of the lack of appropriate foods and she loves cottage cheese. I was surprised that she enjoyed the POM juice since pomegranate juice is rather tart. She drank it up and asked for more.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. well i think it looks great. also. poo poo wouldn't be in the blue/purple theme... eek!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!