WINGS!!

February 08, 2010

I finally made them and here are the photos I promised... First I seasoned them with salt and patted them dry. Then I fried them in Canola oil until browned. Frying is a must if you want them nice and crispy baking just doesn't cut it, trust me I've tried it. While the oil was draining off them I warmed up up some Franks Red Hot Sauce along with a little butter. Add as much butter as you like to lessen the heat. I made them pretty spicy. Here they are after I coated them in the sauce. Served with Blue Cheese, yum. Chris likes the little drumettes and I like the wings, see we were meant for each other. ;p These came out pretty good and I think I am going to experiment with different flavor sauces.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!