Hide n Sleep

February 06, 2010

I just had to post these pictures, they are too funny. So I was trying to get Penelope to take her usual nap today but she was fighting it. I had to go into her room twice to tell her to get back in her bed as I could hear her playing. Finally it got really silent and I was sure she had fallen asleep in her bed so I went in to check on her...the bed was empty. At first glance I could not see her then I saw her cuddled up with the HUGE doll her Grandpa Rocky and Grandma Dolly gave her for Christmas. She was asleep in the corner behind her bed with her blanket over her. Looks like she just past out in the middle of playing. Of course I picked her up and put her in her bed but I bet she sure was comfy sleeping on her doll.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is so cute. Both of my kids have been known to fall asleep mid playing. They literally just wear themselves out.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!