Grilled Cheeeeese!

February 08, 2010

Here is Penelope's lunch for today. She had a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Olives and Applesauce.

She went to her first Superbowl party yesterday. I am not a football fan but Chris says he is ;p so one of his friends from work invited us over. They had yummy greasy snack foods and I brought along some of my AMAZING guacamole. Apparently it has become a tradition and I have been appointed Superbowl Guacamole Maker from now on. I am thrilled... I was cheering for the colts because, I like horses. 8) Unfortunately I lost and now have to take my friend Josie out to lunch. I hear tomorrow is free Grand Slam Day at Denny's! They've also brought back the free Grand Slam on your birthday, Yippee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!