"Cheese n Burger" for the little mouse

February 17, 2010

Penelope had leftovers for lunch today. Half a Cheeseburger, Pasta Salad and some Carrot Sticks. I guess they were not really leftovers for her since she really didn't eat dinner last night. Chris had to bribe her with cheese for her to have just a few bites. She loves "cheeeeese". I really hope this not wanting to eat business ends soon I'm getting a little worried. Any readers out there with a toddler? I would love to hear about their eating habits. Thanks!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mommy to a toddler and a half here. It's just a phase. One day they eat like there's no tomarrow and the next like they are on a new diet. As long as they have liquids they're fine. I was told not to let her go more than 2 days without a bite.. so if it means giving in and getting those chicken nuggets then go get them. Wish i could do a toddler diet and not eat.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!