First Christmas

December 26, 2008

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Chris finally made it home Christmas morning. YAY! It snowed all day and we celebrated with a Christmas meal I made and presents. I made a Ham, some Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Ranch Potatoes, and Italian Cheese and Olive Bread. It was so yummy. Penelope even ate the same thing! Mmmm Diet food! :p I got an Iron Chef game for the Wii, how cool is that. I love watching that show. Penelope had so much fun opening her gifts.

It turned out to be a wonderful first Christmas for her and she got some cute new clothes, shoes and a toy. My sister got her a pretty Mandarin dress from San Francisco's China Town and an adorable headband to match. She says "Thank you Auntie Vero."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!