December 15, 2008

Well, the snow has melted, unfortunately. Penelope and I went to Target this morning. I found a couple of Christmas presents, I even bought Penelope a cute little dress for $2.98! I love Target!! They had some cute Hello Kitty stuff in the Dollar Spot but I told myself I wasn't buying for me.

Driving around Longview was really fun. It is such a cute town and it's easy to get around. I thought it was going to be difficult since some of the roads are rather confusing one ways and roundabouts but it turned out not to be a problem.

Penelope is crying in the other room I have been trying to sleep train her since she has such a hard time going to sleep in the evenings. That little one fights it like crazy! She is obviously tired rubbing her eyes and yawning but I think she thinks she is going to miss something if she goes to sleep. I better go check on her and let her know I am still around. Silly girl!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!