It's Snowing!

December 14, 2008

It snowed again this morning but it didn't stick. :( Saturday morning I looked out the window and it looked like Alaska. It made me smile, I miss Alaska. Ssshh don't tell Chris! My mother in law sent me some pictures of the snow in Reedsport, OR. We had been staying there with them while we searched for a house. I think snow there is pretty rare.

Chris called from work today, he works a 2 week off 2 week on rotation on the oil field in the North Slope of Alaska, and said that someone was interested in buying my Mini Cooper. It has been staying with his brother while we saved up some money to have it shipped down. Since it's been there since we moved down in May I think it might be a good idea to sell it. I am a little sad, I love that car and I hate driving around in Chris' Hummer!

Well nothing much happened today. Penelope and I just had are usual day here at home. I haven't been cooking much at all since I hate cooking for myself. Tomorrow we are going to go to Target if it's not snowing, maybe I will find some goodies in the Dollar Spot!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!