Winter Wonderland

December 17, 2008

It is snowing like crazy here! When I woke up this morning everything was covered and snow was falling all day long. I went out this morning to check the mailbox and everything was so quiet and peaceful, it really felt like Alaska. It is so beautiful outside. It's funny since they are not use to getting so much snow here everything shuts down. Reminds me of the 2 ice storms we had when I was living in Texas. Since the schools were closed the children in the neighborhood were out enjoying the snow. I took some pictures of them.































How cute is that! I also took some pictures looking down the street early this morning and a couple of our backyard. I hope we have a white Christmas! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!