Snowed In...

December 21, 2008

It snowed again last night and it is pretty deep. The temperature is suppose to stay below freezing so it doesn't look like it is going anywhere anytime soon. We are suppose to get some freezing rain tomorrow which is not good. The roads in Portland are pretty bad and chains are required to drive on them. The airport is getting crowded with flights being canceled all around, hopefully everything will calm down by Tuesday and Chris can make it home! Otherwise it's just Penelope and I for Christmas.

I woke up this morning to Penelope waking on the monitor so I went to get her and this is what I found... *Missing Pictures..boooo!* this is the first time standing up on her own in her crib. She looks so excited! Later on she pressed herself against the wall mirror in our bedroom and stood up. She was so happy looking at the cute little girl in the mirror until BONK! she hit her head. :) Poor girl, she has been so accident prone lately since she has become more mobile. Can't take my eyes off her for a second!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!