Too Fast!

August 19, 2013


Look who started Kindergarten today! Whaaa, she is growing up so fast! I have been a nervous wreck the last couple of weeks leading up to today, but surprisingly I was at peace about it this morning. Then when I saw how excited she was standing in line with all her classmates and then walking into the classroom and finding her seat I was so happy for her. I know she is going to do great but what ever will I do with all my free time?!


Here is a snack box I made for Pen to enjoy when she is home from school. Blueberries, 2 marshmallow moons, Ranch flavored sunflower seed kernels, lemon biscuits, and dried pineapple rings.

She wanted to eat lunch at school today. On the menu was Chicken Strips, Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Salad Bar, Frozen Fruit Bar, and a Beverage. August seasonal fruits and veggies to choose from in the salad bar include: Melons, Berries, Grapes, Kiwi, Pineapple, Spinach, Romaine, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Colored Peppers, Green Beans, and Carrots. Drink choices are 1% Milk, 1% Chocolate Milk, 100% Fruit Juice, or Bottled Water. I bet she was excited about the salad bar! One more hour till I get to pick her up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!