Happy Early Birthday to Me!

August 15, 2013

Well tomorrow is my birthday... I will be celebrating with family and away from my computer so I thought I would remind you all today. Belated gifts are better then no gifts and online gift cards are also greatly appreciated. ;p Just teasing! I already got some pretty amazing gifts this year, yes early, because I am just special like that. My amazing mom in-law got me a pretty sweet immersion blender. Yes! I have been wanting one of these. Bring on the smooth and creamy mashed potatoes! My even more amazing husband bought me the super upgraded version of the juicer I have been wanting.

Breville Juice Fountain Elite

I was so excited when I saw this I immediately had to test it out. Penelope and I decided to make some grape juice out of some plump green and red grapes we had in the fridge.


This thing is a machine! There is no need to chop anything up or remove anything from the fruit/veggie before you feed it through the chute. You can literally stick pineapple in it without having to remove the rind. It's also a cinch to clean up! You put a produce bag in the container that collects the pulp and simply toss it out. The rest of the machine is easy to take apart and rinse off.


Can I just say that fresh grape juice taste nothing like bottled grape juice that has been pasteurized, added too, and had the nutrients removed from. It is so sweet and delicious. This morning I juiced up some carrots and since I had one plum left in the fridge I threw that in as well. Yum! I am so excited to try a variety of fruit and veggie concoctions. Best gift ever!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to...be continued tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!