When you have bananas...Make Ice Cream!

January 20, 2013

About a year ago I had a good friend of mine tell me how she made banana ice cream for her kids with nothing but bananas. I was intrigued by this one ingredient, so called, "ice cream" but never made it. Until now...

Ladies and gentlemen, want to wow your kids with this creamy, healthy, oh sooo good banana ice cream? It's simple!


 
Slice your bananas and put them on a plate and into the freezer to freeze for a couple of hours. Once frozen pop them into your mixer or food processor and mix until smooth and creamy. The ice cream comes out like the yummiest soft serve. You would never know there was no cream involved in the making. I bet you could also add chocolate chips, nuts, or even peanut butter for a little variety.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!