Muffin Tin Monday- Twinkle Toes

January 14, 2013


Penelope started a new dance class last week, it is a combination tap, ballet, and tumbling. After leaving class today she asked if I could make her a special surprise lunch. Since it's Monday and I haven't made a muffin tin meal in awhile this is what I made her.


Top Row: Fruit punch, raspberries, yogurt
Bottom Row: Strawberries, turkey and cheese sandwich shaped like what's supposed to be a ballet slipper, diamond ring and lipstick candy treats.

This was my free hand attempt at a ballet shoe, terrible. She ate the candy lipstick which she thought was a vampire finger and said it tasted funny. She decided to give me the diamond ring so I could save it somewhere special forever and ever.

I know this is not the best or most creative lunch, I am a little rusty. ;)

Check out some more muffin tins here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like that you made it pink and girly. The sandwich does look like a ballet slipper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I saw she was in ballet, I knew it was a slipper, right away!

    (I think those pressed powder candies taste funny too.)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!