Muffin Tin Monday

October 10, 2011


Today we woke up to frost and a very cold morning. Time to start bundling up Penelope for school because it looks like our fall is just about over and winter is just around the corner. I decided to make Penelope a beach oasis in her muffin tin today because surprisingly, since I am not a beach person, that's where I wish I was today. I am not ready for snow yet!


Top Row: Yellow and orange pepper sun, ham and cheese crab sandwich on some granola sand, rainbow goldfish crackers.

Bottom Row: Cucumber seaweed with hummus sand for dipping, crab sticks, beach umbrella apple and peanut butter sand for dipping.

You can check out some more muffin tins here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This beach scene is so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!