Arugula Salad

October 17, 2011

When we were in Vegas Chris and I had dinner one night at Otto in the Venetian. I had a really yummy Arugula salad, my first one. It was fresh Arugula with shaved Parmesan and an olive oil dressing. Very simple but really good. Since I had some Arugula in the fridge I decided to make a salad for dinner tonight only kicked up a notch.


Here is my Arugula salad with prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, black and green olives, black pepper, and dressed with olive oil and balsamic. It was really good! Arugula is my new favorite salad green. Penelope had the same thing for dinner just deconstructed on a plate with crackers and sliced Pluot and Kiwi Berries. She said "I love this dinner you made for me mommy", and she gobbled it all up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!