Booooo I'm a Ghost!

October 26, 2011


I made Penelope a Halloween themed bento today. Bologna and cheese ghost sandwich, boo cheese letters, sliced strawberries, pomegranate fruit leather, Tahin flavored pumpkin seeds, blueberries, marshmallow, and a pumpkin spice caramel.

Penelope decided she would like to be a ghost for Halloween. I really don't know what her obsession with ghosts is right now but I tried showing her some really cute costumes and  all she says is "no, I want to be a ghost". *sigh*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. well every one love ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Monica! This bento would be perfect for this week's Halloween themed Bento of the Week meme at Bento Blog Network.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!