Where's My Camera?!

July 16, 2011

Chris lost my camera! Well he misplaced it and can't remember where he put it. I have searched everywhere with no luck. It's driving me nuts that I can't find it and I am missing out on some good photos. I guess I can take photos with my phone but it's not the same. I want my camera back! I am hoping it will turn up somewhere in the least obvious place like the kitchen pantry or medicine cabinet. I know I would do something silly like that.

On another note yesterday Penelope went to a princess party. She was so cute all dressed up in her costume, but alas I have no pictures to share... Her school hosted a Dragons, Knights, and Damsels party as part of the summer reading program going on at the Homer Public Library. She had a great time making crafts and eating yummy snacks with all her little friends. Today was the Homer Street Fair and I volunteered to help out at Penelope's school's booth for a couple of hours. So while I passed out fliers and watched little ones get their faces painted, play with bubbles, and draw with sidewalk chalk Regan and Penelope explored the fair. From what I hear there were craft booths, balloon animals, a couple of food booths and live music. The Homer Fire Department even came out and let the kids tour their truck and try on their gear. I couldn't pass up this photo op so I took this photo with my phone, sigh.


Tomorrow I am planning on taking the kids to the Alaska Island's and Oceans Visitor Center and if the weather is nice we will walk one of the trails down to the beach so they can look for rocks and seashells.

I guess I will go search the house again for my camera. If you were a camera where would you be?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!