Ooops!

July 27, 2011

Guess what FedEx dropped off at my house today? A new camera! That's right apparently my darling husband felt bad about losing my camera so he bought me another one. My birthday is in a couple of weeks... Anyway, this camera is nice! It's definitely an upgrade.

And here is the rest of the story...

I went grocery shopping today and when I opened the back of my car to put the groceries in guess what was in plain view....my lost camera! I must have checked back there at least three times! Feeling guilty I tried to tell Chris he could keep the new camera since he doesn't have one but he insisted I have the new, expensive, super nice camera and he would take my old one. Awww what a sweetie! Or maybe it's because the new camera is hot pink! ;)

Thanks Chris, I love you!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh, I think you've discovered an excellent strategy for upgrading to new things....and ensuring sole ownership of said new, improved item!! Buy everything in Hot pink! ha.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!