Sandwich Maki!

July 18, 2011

Here is Penelope's lunch for today, in one of my new bento boxes! Until my camera decides to reveal itself I am going to be attempting to take pictures with my phone so I apologize if they are not the best quality.


She had sandwich rolls, edamame, cheese crackers, blackberries, pickles, and yogurt covered raisins.

For the sandwich rolls I cut the edges and then flattened out two pieces of bread with a rolling pin. Spread a layer of cream cheese on the bread and then topped with turkey. Rolled up and cute into little rounds. She loved these and had fun popping them in her mouth.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That looks delicious. I should do something like this for a beach picnic. The boxes are nice..will have to find some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea to roll the sammiches!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!