Le Déjeuner

July 25, 2011

Here is Penelope's lunch in one of my new bento boxes.


It says something in French on the cover, but I have no idea what. ;)

She had cherries, blueberries, and yogurt covered raisins in the bottom tier. The top tier was cottage cheese, rolled up bologna, cucumber sticks, and some fire roasted tomato Wheat Thin Stix.

This week is Penelope's last week at her current school. We have decided to put her in a different school that is a little more structured to get her ready for Kindergarten. I am a little torn about this because she really loves going where she is going now and has made lots of friends but at the same time I think the new school will work out a little better. Wednesday is her last day so I am taking a cupcake cake for her and her little friends. I also got each of her teachers a giftcard to a local coffee shop to show our appreciation. Her new school will start the end of August so she will have a little break before then. I am excited about the change and I hope the transition is easy on her.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The French translates to:
    "You are someone very important to me."

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!