Muffin Tin Monday To Go!

June 13, 2011


Finally! OK, so I know I haven't contributed to Muffin Tin Monday's in a while. Muffin Tin Mom has stopped having official themes and I wasn't in creative mode today so this muffin tin has no theme. It was however our first on the go muffin tin. Penelope is now going to school Monday's and Wednesday's and eating lunch there on Monday's while I help out as lunch aid so I just wrapped some saran wrap around her the tin and she was able to enjoy MTM with her friends. Everyone was very impressed. ;)
Top: Oranges and grapes, Snap Pea Crisps, Blueberries and Raspberries
Bottom: Crackers, Turkey with Cheddar cut outs, Cucumber hearts

Check out some more muffin tins here!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!