Cool Summer Treat

June 23, 2011

The weather has been so beautiful. Sunny and warm with a light cool breeze. I love how when the temperature is in the 50's here it feels like it's in the 70's. I found these popsicle stick molds and I had to get them so Penelope and I could make some icy treats.

After searching the fridge Penelope decided she wanted to make popsicles with apple juice and fresh blueberries. I know it's kind of a strange combination but that's what she wanted.

After waiting patiently for a day she finally got to enjoy her popsicle.

This is a fun and yummy goody with endless combinations that your child will love. If you don't have a popsicle mold no worries. You can use paper cups and craft sticks! Hope your enjoying the weather on your side!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have the same ones! My kids loves trying different combinations. Try pineapple juice with diced strawberries - I confess I steal one of these when they make them! I've even snuck some veggie juice into them with some apple juice or white grape juice -- none the wiser!
    Now, if I can just get them to stop opening the freezer every 10 minutes to "just checking mom" on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ RoryBore, Oooh, pineapple and strawberry sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blueberries look so cool in the popsicle.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!