My Little Picasso

January 13, 2011

Penelope has never been an overly curious child. We never had to worry abut baby proofing anything or moving something for fear that she might break it.  She just doesn't get into things. We've also never had to put any of her crayons or colored pencils or markers or DRY ERASE MARKERS!!! away from reach...until today. I put her down for her usual nap in the middle of the day and decided to lay down and read a book. I turned on her monitor to make sure she was actually sleeping and all was quiet...too quiet. Maybe that should have tipped me off huh?After about an hour Penelope starts yelling from her room that she needs to go potty and I just figured she had woken up from her nap a little early. But what do I find when I open the door to her bedroom?!


This...
And This...
And Then This...


And finally to complete her masterpiece the pièce de résistance, this...
I managed to get some of the marker off the walls using all purpose cleaner and Windex, but unless one of you knows the secret to removing dry erase marker off of painted walls without ruining the paint it looks like dad is going to be painting when gets home.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Have you tried hand sanitizer? I know it works for ink pens on your hands. I am still looking for a way to remove dry erase from old brick fireplaces....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! I luv this ..hahaha I remember nini did that all over my mirrior .. Penny is going to be a great artist (it runs in the family)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA.. OMG, but you have to admit that is some great work. And even better on her face. LOL.

    LOVE IT
    -josie

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!