Muffin Tin Monday

January 31, 2011


Today's MTM theme was Favorites. I decided to fill Penelope's tin with some of the things she has been asking for a lot lately.
Top: Strawberry Banana Yogurt, Blueberries, Fruit Juice
Bottom: Cucumber Hearts, Salami and Provolone Cheese Hearts on Crackers, Jelly Beans!

I think I did a good job picking some of her favorites because while she was eating she turned to me and said "mommy, you make the best food!" Awww :)

I also want to wish my wonderful husband a Happy Birthday! I love you and hope you enjoy your dinner tonight!

Check out some more muffin tins here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love all the hearts! thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful heart filled lunch! I would go straight for the jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your daughter asks for cucumbers. Cool.
    What a great tin.
    I actually asked my girls what their favorites were yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!