Easy Lunchbox

July 19, 2010

I received the Easy Lunchbox that I won. When it arrived here one of the lids was damaged, I sent out an email to ask for a replacement and I got an immediate reply telling me that they would send out a new container set free of charge. They don't sell the lids separately. I received my replacements in 2 days! Talk about good customer service! The kit comes with a fabric case and a set of 4 containers each with a different colored lid. You can put 1, 2, even 3 containers in the case! I made Chris' lunch today and used one case and still had plenty of room for an ice pack and a drink. I love this lunchbox!
Another cool thing is you can only fit so much food in the container slots which makes for good portion control. Chris' lunch for today was Roasted Chicken (leftover from last nights dinner) on a Sourdough Roll, some Black Olives, Potato Chips and a String Cheese.  If you are looking for a good lunchbox check these out at easylunchboxes.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!