How do you like them Apples

December 07, 2009


Penelope had a Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich and Apple Fries for lunch today. She was really excited about the apple fries. Here she is is signing "apple".

I am blogging from Chris' computer right now because mine died, :( I woke up yesterday morning and it wouldn't start up. Actually you can hear the fan spinning and the PC making noise but the monitor is not acknowledging it. Yes, I made sure all the plugs were in. :p Chris thinks it's probably the CPU and we are going to take it in to see if it can be saved or if they can at least save all my personal information I have on it. I would be so bummed if I lost all my pictures. So since it is Christmas and all, if anyone is feeling in a giving mood I could use a new computer! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!