*Garden Update*

August 04, 2009

We have peppers! Look...look... My Jalapeno plant has 2 peppers on it. I was so excited when I saw this I had to take pictures and document it before something ate them. Like this deer that just happened to be relaxing about 20 feet from my garden. I was out there watering and she just sat there and stared at me, drooling over my two peppers no doubt. Ever since we started murdering the slugs my little garden has been thriving. Even my Poblano plant that was eaten down to nothing but a stem is growing away. My Serrano is now twice the size it was when we planted it and the Chocolate Mint has just about taken over the whole garden. I am really excited to plant some more veggies and herbs now.

As I was watering the yard 2 little ones ran up to the lounging momma deer and began nursing. I tried to get a picture but my camera wouldn't focus and I was afraid momma deer would attack me if I got any closer. Do deer attack? :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!