Little foodie in the making...

July 30, 2009

According to the weather people the heatwave we have been having is finally over. According to me it's not. Sure the triple digits we have been having are gone but it is still going to be in the 90's for the next couple of days and in my opinion that's way too hot. We got up as high as 106 degrees here so I should be happy, but the heat just makes me irritable so :p

Here is a pic of Penelope's dinner tonight. She had fried fish, rice and spinach. This was her first time eating spinach. So did she like it... Here she is right after her first bite, looking good so far...

Here she is thinking about what she just ate...


No explanation here...


or here...

Well this evil mommy does not give up that easy. "You will eat it and you will like it! Muwhahaha." (that's my evil mommy laugh) So here she is after a couple more bites... asking for more!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is official this little ziggy piggy will eat anything.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!