Quack Quack

July 08, 2009

Penelope and I went to Sacajawea Lake this morning to play in the park. It was the perfect weather day for me, cloudy and cold. I took a couple of pictures of Penelope swinging away and a picture of her looking at her little ducky friends. Here are a couple of pictures of her friends I thought came out pretty good. This one's my favorite.

I also wanted to tell you about an online store called
Taffy Tree. They sell taffy of course! They have some different flavors then your usual taffy, like Rum and Chocolate Chip Cookie! While I am not a big taffy eater, I have to admit some of the flavors sound quite appealing. I won a $40 gift certificate so I look forward to trying some. $40 worth of taffy! I better go check my calendar and see who is having a birthday soon. :p

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!