HOT HOT HOT!!!

July 27, 2009

It's suppose to be in the 100's for the next couple of days! I definitely will not be leaving the comfort of my air conditioned home.

It seems we figured out the little critters that were attacking my garden. It turns out that it was those slimy slugs. We have been putting slug bait around the plants and my plants are now doing really well. Even my Thai Chili Peppers that I thought were long gone are starting to flower again. I am so excited! Chris' Chocolate Mint plant is growing like crazy and it looks really pretty. I will try and take some pictures this evening after the icky hot sun goes away.

I made Penelope heart shaped sandwiches for lunch today. I thought they looked kinda cute. :) She also had a fresh Apricot for the first time and loved it. Yes Chris, hairy skin and all.

Only a little over a month left until our big trip to Vegas, I can't wait!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You never cut my sandwiches in the shape of a heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 27, 2009

    You didn't cut my egg salad sandwich in the shape of a heart.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!